Millennium Computer Services provides small, medium, and large sized businesses with the best protection for their computer data.
Our backup solution is MAX Backup powered by Solarwinds. The server’s entire disk drive gets imaged several times during the day to a file stored locally on an external hard drive or NAS device. At the end of the day, the daily images are compressed and encrypted into one file and stored locally and offsite.
- EXTENSIVE. Backup all of your computers with one account.
- SIMPLE. One backup program for all your backup needs.
- SECURE. All data is compressed and encrypted before it leaves your computers. The backups are compliant with HIPAA, SOX, PCI-DSS, etc.
- POWERFUL. Recover and restore your file versions over 2-3 months of the original backup.
- MONITORED DAILY. We monitor all backups daily to ensure the previous night’s backups were successful. Any exceptions are verified by a tech to ensure the integrity of the backups.
MAX Backup Solution
With MAX Backup Solution, we take snap-shots of your entire server several times a day. We can adjust for less snap-shots as the application is very flexible. Restoring your files or the entire server can be done in a few different ways. If it is just restoring files, email threads, or a SQL database, we would simply invoke a restore job specifying what it is we want to restore. Most of the time, restoring files or folders takes minutes, but if it is email or SQL databases, then it could take as much as 2-4 hours depending on the size of the databases. If however, we have to repair or replace the server, we would spin up your server in a “virtual” environment either in the cloud or the onsite storage device using the image we create daily, and then point your desktops to that during the time we take to get your server running again.
Up to 2TB storage space each.
Select Backup Solution
For our smaller clients that do not have servers or do not want “imaging” backups, we have Select Backups which backup to an external hard drive and also offsite to a cloud based server. Instead of imaging the entire server, we select only the important files to be backed up.